FINALLY! SIMPLE & HONEST PRICING
At Dental Holiday we are happy to put our price list upfront so that our dental patients from the UK can compare with other dental treatment plan quotations they have received.
Like you, we have often been to the dentist with no idea of how much the dental treatment would cost us. Our UK patients often tell us that their greatest fear of going the dentist is not opening their mouths wide and rinsing, but opening their bank accounts wide instead.
Therefore, we continually attempt to put some clarity and simplicity back into the price of dentistry without compromising it in any way.
Here a downloadable PDF dental treatment abroad costs summary for you to print off if you choose, otherwise it’s all explained in full below:
We pride ourselves on no hidden or extra charges. The prices you see above are completely all-inclusive, your only other costs are accommodation (we have our own apartments for £35 per night) and your cheap flights to Bratislava or Vienna airport.
Dental Treatment Costs and Prices
Leading the charge for fair pricing, we’re making it simple and easy:
- FREE dental advice via email and phone
£60 by taxiFREE Transfer from Airport to the dental clinic & back
- FREE help with organising accommodation
- FREE Removal of old crowns / veneers
£82FREE Oral examination & consultation £37FREE OPG digital panoramic x-ray £13 per toothFREE Temporary crowns / veneers
- Welcome pack
- There are no extra costs for lab or dentist work, all the fees below are inclusive.
General Dental Procedures
(1 day visit)
- Tooth Extraction £37
- Dental Hygiene £47
- White Fillings £57
- composite reconstruction £97
- Root Canal ( 1 Canal) £77
- Root Canal Re – treatment ( 1 tooth) £107
- Glass Fiber Post £77
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction £107
- Dentures – Partial or full Acrylic £327
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
(1 stay of 4 working days or 2 one day visits with a week in between them)
- Zirconia pure ceramic Veneer £297
- Porcelain Emax Inlay £297
- Standard Porcelain fused Crown £197
- All Ceramic Zirconia Crown £297
All crowns / veneers are fully guaranteed for 5 years, although are built to last a lifetime.
- Tooth Whitening custom home trays £37
- Tooth Whitening (opalescence) £247
- Tooth Whitening (ZOOM!) £327
Dental Implant Procedures
(2-3 one day visits over 4 months)
- 5* Ankylos (German) Dental Implant, – Excluding Implant Crown and Implant Abutment £397
Read more here about our lifetime dental implant guarantee
- metal free Zirconia implant abutment £197
- Metal free Zirconia Implant Crowns £297
- All inclusive single implant cost – Including metal free crowns and implant abutments £891
typically over £2500 in the UK for metal free implants, from the very limited amount of dental implant clinics who can do metal free implantation
Replace a whole jaw of teeth with:
(3 visits: 1st visit – 4days, 2nd and 3rd visits: 1-2 days each)
- An overdenture on 2 locator implants: £2090
- “All on 4″ dental implants with a 12 point bridge: £5940
Need to know anything else about the costs of dental treatment abroad?
After each session you’ll be presented with an updated payment sheet detailing the treatment you’ve had and it’s cost.
Payment is in £ English pounds (no Scottish notes please) although you can pay in € Euros if you prefer which is calculated at the national bank exchange rate of that given day. We also accept Visa and Mastercard or you can make an internet bank transfer directly in the clinic waiting room.
If you have any dental insurance or medical tax relief, bring along your forms and we help you to complete them.
Dental Holiday guarantees all fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and dentures for 5 years of normal use, provided you attend for check-ups and hygiene at least once a year and any failure isn’t caused by external force or trauma. Dental implants are guaranteed for life.
need to spread the cost of your dentistry?
The total cost of dental implant treatments is spread over 3 payments during the 3 visits. Crowns and Veneer cases have to be paid before completion of treatment.
Discounts / special offers
It’s our policy to keep all our prices and fees as low as possible and fair to all. That’s why we don’t offer any dental discounts or special offers as many dental clinics do for multiple implants, dental work over £3000, free flights, free hotel etc – and then put their prices up to cover the incentive. We’re not car dealers nor cowboys
And our prices always remain the lowest that they can be, without cutting any corners. We only use the best materials and supplies in our dental clinic abroad and you can be 100% sure that you’re getting the best dentistry abroad possible, for the fairest dental price abroad possible.