FINALLY! SIMPLE & HONEST PRICING
At Dental Holiday we are happy to put our price list upfront so that our dental patients from the UK can compare with other dental treatment plan quotations they have received.
Like you, we have often been to the dentist with no idea of how much the dental treatment would cost us. Our UK patients often tell us that their greatest fear of going to the dentist is not the dentist or dental treatment, but the cost of the dental treatment instead.
So we choose to put clarity and simplicity back into the price of dentistry without compromising it in any way.
Here’s a Dental Holiday Price List from Smile Clinic Slovakia for you to print off if you choose, otherwise it’s all explained in full below:
We pride ourselves on no hidden or extra charges. The prices you see above are completely all-inclusive, your only other costs are accommodation (we have our own apartments for £35 per night) and your cheap flights to Bratislava or Vienna airport.
Dental Treatment Costs and Prices
Leading the charge for fair pricing, we’re making it simple and easy:
- FREE dental advice via email and phone
£60 by taxiFREE Transfer from airport to the dental clinic & back
- FREE help with organising accommodation
- FREE Removal of old crowns/veneers
£82FREE Oral examination & consultation £37FREE OPG digital panoramic x-ray £13 per toothFREE Temporary crowns/veneers
- Welcome pack
- There are no extra costs for lab or dentist work, all the fees below are inclusive.
General Dental Procedures
(1 day visit)
- Tooth Extraction £47
- Dental Hygiene £67
- White Fillings £67
- Composite reconstruction £97
- Root Canal ( 1 Canal) £87
- Root Canal Re – treatment ( 1 Canal) £117
- Glass Fiber Post £87
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction £107
- Dentures – Partial or full Acrylic £327 (currently unavailable)
- Conscious Sedation Tablet £57
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
(Time: 1 stay of 4 working days or 2 one day visits with a week in between them)
- All-Ceramic Zirconia Crowns £327
- Porcelain Inlay / Onlay £327
- Emax Veneer £397 – £597 depending on difficulty of case
- Emax or CEREC Crowns £397
- Extra Strength Layer Crowns (special cases) £497
All crowns/veneers are fully guaranteed for 5 years, although are built to last a lifetime.
- Tooth Whitening custom home trays £50
- Tooth Whitening (opalescence) £247
- Tooth Whitening (ZOOM!) £327
Dental Implant Procedures
(2-3 one day visits over 4 months)
- Dental Implant (Neodent Straumann), – Excluding Implant Crown and Implant Abutment £456
Read more here about our lifetime dental implant guarantee
- Dental Implant abutment £197
- Zirconia Implant Crowns £327
- All inclusive single dental implant cost – Including dental implant crowns and dental implant abutments £980
Replace a whole jaw of teeth with:
(3 visits: 1st visit – 4days, 2nd and 3rd visits: 1-2 days each)
- “All on 4” dental implants with a 12 point bridge: £6536
Need to know anything else about the costs of dental treatment abroad?
After each session, you’ll be presented with an updated payment sheet detailing the treatment you’ve had and it’s cost.
Payment is in £ English pounds (no Scottish notes please) although you can pay in € Euros if you prefer which is calculated at the national bank exchange rate of that given day. We also accept Visa and Mastercard or you can make an internet bank transfer directly in the clinic waiting room.
If you have any dental insurance or medical tax relief, bring along your forms and we help you to complete them.
Dental Holiday guarantees all fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and dentures for 5 years of normal use, provided you attend for check-ups and hygiene at least once a year and any failure isn’t caused by external force or trauma. Dental implants are guaranteed for life.
need to spread the cost of your dentistry?
The total cost of dental implant treatments is spread over 3 payments during the 3 visits. Crowns and Veneer cases involve 60% before we start treatment, and the remaining 40% paid when the dental treatment is finished.
Discounts / special offers
It’s our policy to keep all our prices and fees as low as possible and fair to all. That’s why we don’t offer any dental discounts or special offers as many dental clinics do for multiple implants, dental work over £3000, free flights, free hotel etc – and then put their prices up to cover the incentive. We’re not car dealers nor cowboys 😉
And our prices always remain the lowest that they can be, without cutting any corners. We only use the best materials and supplies in our dental clinic abroad and you can be 100% sure that you’re getting the best dentistry abroad possible, for the fairest dental price abroad possible.
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money – that’s all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”
– John Ruskin