Dental Treatment Costs Abroad

implant prices Dental Treatment Costs Abroad

Treatment Diagnostics:
Oral examination, preparation of treatment plan and quote Free
Panoramic radiograph X-Ray Free
Annual control examination £75
Annual control examination with hygiene treatment £100
Cone Beam CT (Computer Tomograph) £115
 
Oral Surgery:
Anaesthetic Free
Sedation £250
Tooth extraction £50
Tooth extrusion £100
Wisdom tooth extraction £120
Wisdom tooth extrusion £150
Root resection (front tooth) £160
Root resection (molar tooth) £250
Implants:
Dental Implant Osseo & A.B. Dental Implants – 5yrs guarantee – now £330 only £390
Alpha Bio (By Nobel Group) – 8yrs guarantee – now £355 only £425
Alpha Bio (By Nobel Group) – lifetime guarantee – now £415 only £520
Implant Ankylos (Friadent – Germany) – lifetime guarantee – now £397 only £572
Implant Replace (Nobel Biocare – Sweden) – lifetime guarantee – now £665 only £730
Read more about implants >>>
Abutments:
Standard titanium metal for Dental Implant Osseo & A.B. dental implants £165
Brilliant white Zirconium for  A.B. Implant (only to be used with Zirconium crowns) £295
Standard titanium metal for Ankylos £197
Standard titanium metal for Alpha Bio £195
Standard titanium metal for Replace Implants £195
Brilliant white Zirconium (only to be used with Zirconium crowns) for
Alpha Bio, Ankylos and Replace Implants
£350
Bone Replacement:
Sinus lift (bone augmentation) £400
Material price (per cm3) £130
Membrane (piece) £120
Bone replacement from the chin (excluding materials) £690
Dental Conservation:
Tooth-coloured filling – small £60
Tooth-coloured filling – large £80
Tooth-coloured filling of the toothneck £50
Root Canal Treatment (X-ray included):
Tooth with one root canal £120
Tooth with two root canals £180
Tooth with three root canals £240
Tooth with four root canals £300
Post & Core £120
Dentures:
Removable plastic denture £345
Removable metal denture £460
Removable flexible denture £575
Precision attachment metal denture £1150
Overdenture supported by implants £1495
Temporary denture £250
Temporary removable denture (1-4 units) £90
Temporary removable denture (5-8 units) £190
Temporary removable denture (9-14 units) £290
Removable denture relining / adjustment £60
Night guard £150
Crowns / Bridges / Veneers:
Porcelain inlay £199
Porcelain covered crown or bridge unit £199
Full porcelain veneer (jacket crown) £320
Full porcelain crown or bridge unit £199
Full porcelain PROCERA inlay £395
Full porcelain PROCERA crown £395
Full porcelain PROCERA veneer £395
Full porcelain PROCERA bridge unit £395
Full porcelain crown BELLEGLAS £199
Gold porcelain crown (excluding gold) £199
Galvan gold crown £250
Zirconium (ceramic) crown £320
Zirconium inlay £320
Gradia inlay £199
Porcelain veneer £320
Long term temporary crown £49
Tooth Whitening:
Full professional home tooth bleaching £195
Full professional tooth bleaching in the consultation room £295
Prevention:
Dental Hygiene Treatment £60
Professional tooth cleaning (plaque removal, intraoral power jet, polishing) £115

Extra costs:
You do have the follwoing extra costs: Flight and Accommodation. Please visit our Flight & Accommodation information page.

Payment Terms:

  1. The Slovak currency is the Euro. All major credit cards are accepted at our clinic without extra charge: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard. The clinic charges the patient’s card in Euro using the mid market rate set out by the Slovakia National Bank rate of the day. Interbank rates may vary and this will be shown on your bank statement.
  2. Staged payment: If patients are having implants and at a later date crowns, payment is made aafter each stage of the treatment. This means that if you require treatment over 2-3 visits, payments will be spread over each stage of the treatment. Payment for crowns/bridges, etc will be as follows: 40% deposit at the beginning of the treatment (after the 1st appointment) and the remaining 60% after the crowns have been fitted.
  3. For payments using a credit card, please ensure that you have sufficient funds and please bring your credit card with you when you attend the appointment. Journeys for bank visits may be charged for.
Or leave us a message - your comments are always welcome...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>