We broadly define a Dental Holiday as the process of going abroad for dental treatment for restorative or cosmetic dentistry such as dental implants, tooth crowns and bridges, porcelain veneers and root canal treatment to:
- Save money and the costs of dental treatments.
- Save time on the number of appointments needed to complete dental treatment.
- attain easier access to specialist dental doctors and surgeons
- have a fun or relaxing trip abroad at the same time as having dental treatment
The dental tourism industry is strong in the following countries:
- Central European countries such as Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic
- Turkey (cities like Istanbul, Antalya & Bodrum)
- Australia focused on Indonesia, India and the Philippines
- The USA focused on Mexico & Costa Rica.
The term Dental Holiday also goes well with one of our clinics being located in the spa town of Piešťany, just 40 minutes north of Bratislava where there are daily flights to and from the UK. We offer free pick-up and delivery from the airport and will help you in making accommodations for your stay.
For those less extensive dental treatment needs such as, root canals, extractions, replacing fillings and whitenings, our clinic in Bratislava is perfect for the quick one-day visit at a reduced cost to UK prices but with the same expert dentistry and facilities.
Just fill out our easy to use form and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your dental holiday.