A “Dental Tour” is the generic term for the process of undergoing overseas dental work. A Dental Tour is seen as treatment and a holiday combined. Patients may stay in their EU country of choice for several days while having treatment. Alternatively, some treatments require shorter visits, or treatments can be split between the host country and the UK.
- Make contact with us, and we will arrange your dental tour.
See our consultation quick guide >>>
- Depending on your dental tour preferences, we will book or help you book your accommodation. You are welcome to book your own flight. Read more in Flight & Accommodation >>>
- Continuous communication – we remain in constant contact with you while you are on your dental holiday. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help.
Flight & Accommodation
An English-speaking driver meets you and drives you to your accommodation free of charge. He will also provide you with your welcome pack.
- As part of our service, transfers between the surgery, accommodation and airport are free.
Whilst we are happy to assist in arranging taxis for non-dental related journeys, these will be at the client’s expense.
It is not all about the dental tour! Discover Central Europe!
You can make this a lovely holiday as well! Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest are some of the most beautiful cities along the river Danube.
Treatment in our dental clinic abroad
- Emergency assistance is available 24 hours a day.
- We will provide you with all the required information for your overseas dental treatment. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Tip: prepare a list.
- It is very important to us that you feel safe and welcome whilst visiting our dental clinic abroad.
- We offer a variety of free services … See our price list for more >>>
- Our success rate at the clinic exceeds 98%, a very admirable rate indeed. If you have concerns, one of our dentists will call you back within 24 hours to discuss them in person so you have a professional opinion.
After your dental tour – Back to the UK
- Ongoing monitoring and assistance throughout the immediate recovery period and advice and assistance at anytime thereafter.
- Letter of guarantee validated by yearly check-ups at our dental clinic, including dental hygiene treatment and resolving any other dental problems that may have arisen throughout the year.
- We take full responsibility for all work conducted at our clinic and provide a written guarantee to all our patients. We would like you to rest assured and take comfort that you are in good hands.