When looking for the best dentist abroad, be sure to know what type of dentist you’re looking for, so that you can be sure that you see the right dental specialist focused on your particular dental need.
Although commonly bunched into cosmetic or restorative dentistry, the 8 officially recognized specialities of dentists that you may want to visit abroad are:
- Dental Hygienist: prevention and control of dental disease and promotion of community dental health, although may also do small cosmetic procedures such as tooth whitening and tooth polishing
- Endodontist: prevention and treatment of diseases of the root pulp and related structures (root canal therapy)
- Oral and maxillofacial pathologist: diagnosis of tumors, other diseases, and injuries of the head and neck
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon: tooth extractions, dental implantation, surgical treatment of diseases, injuries, and defects of the mouth, jaw, and face
- Orthodontist and dentofacial orthopedist: diagnosis and correction of tooth irregularities and facial deformities including the placement of braces
- Paediatric dentist: dental care of infants and children
- Periodontist: treatment of diseases of the gums and related structures
- Prosthodontist: treatment of oral dysfunction through the use of prosthetic devices such as crowns, bridges, dental implants and dentures
Dental Holiday currently provides all these departments of dentistry to our patients from abroad, apart from Paediatric dentistry and Orthodontics.
Enquire here about your dental treatment
Personalized, quality dentistry abroad made easy
- Appointments usually available as soon as tomorrow.
- Fully-Certified and accredited UK dental clinic and doctors.
- Special care for those afraid of the dentist.
- Easy to follow pricing system. No hidden or extra costs.
- All dentistry full guaranteed.
You asked – We answered
- What services do you offer?
- When can I come?
- How much will my visit cost?
- Where are you located?
>> View more questions
We’re here to provide quality dentistry abroad
Dental Holiday provides a wide variety of dental treatments including:
- Dental Implants (Implantology)
- “All on 4” full jaw replacement
- Porcelain bridgework
- Full porcelain crowns (caps)
- Porcelain fused to metal crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Root canal treatment (Endodontistry)
- White fillings
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental hygiene sessions (scaling & polishing)
and much more…
Continue the tour >>
About Your Visit
Dental Holiday strives to make it as easy as possible to get personalized, expert dentistry abroad from us.
1. Schedule an Appointment
Once you’ve filled in the initial enquiry form, we’ll send you a list of any dates that are fully booked, so that you can work around them. Once we have your flight details from the UK to Bratislava or Vienna airport, we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll help arrange your local accommodation if needed, the free airport transfer and your appointment times. And when you arrive at the clinic, we’re there to meet you personally before, during and after your dental treatment with Dr. Marek.
2. Get Personalized, Quality Dental Care
At the Dental Holiday clinic, you can count on personal and professional care. We listen carefully to what you have to say, take time to conduct a thorough exam, and explain everything clearly, making sure you understand everything about the dental treatment you’re having and what to do when you get home. Our doctors are extra understanding with our most fearful patients, and skilled in helping those with dental anxiety feel at ease during their treatment.
3. Save Time and have a break
Going to the Dental Holiday clinic provides a one-stop experience for your dental needs. In addition to receiving quality dentistry you can be sure that we’ll do as much as we can for you in that one visit to save multiple appointments. Parks, shops, restaurants, bars, Victorian spa, walks along the river and on the river island, and much more are all at your disposal to enjoy.
Continue the tour…
Updated and reviewed by the doctors & medical team of Smile Clinic in Slovakia