All dental treatment carried out and the materials used in our dental clinic abroad are fully guaranteed as follows:
>> dental implants guarantee = lifetime
(the lifetime guarantee is for the implant & abutment only. In case of a failure we will place another implant at no additional cost to you. In the unlikely event that the re-implant is not possible, because your body rejects the implant we will pay back the price of the implant material. The implant crowns / bridges are = 5 years)
– The dental work guarantee does not include travelling expenses to and from our dental clinic nor accommodation costs and is only valid for remedial dental work. It remains strictly the responsibility of the patient to ensure they are able to travel. –
Terms of our dentists abroad guarantee:
- Annual Check up: For the guarantee to remain valid, all we ask is that the patient visits us once a year for a general check-up which is completely free of charge to all ex-patients.
- Dental Hygiene Session: The patient must also pay a visit to their local dental hygienist for a session of tooth cleaning every six months (or you can visit ours during your yearly check up)
- Daily Personal Hygiene: Take necessary care of their new teeth through regular tooth cleaning with brushes, floss and / or mouthwash daily.
The guarantee DOES NOT apply for the following
- Bite re-adjustment: In a limited number of cases, after a new bridge or crowns have been fitted it is occasionally required to return to a dental specialist for minute bite adjustment, as it takes a while for the oral cavity and the teeth to get accustomed to the new dentistry that has been done, and it is not always possible to adjust the exact bite at the time of the final fitting of the crowns or bridgework. This is a 5 minute, pain free procedure and you can visit a local dentist or come back to us, however we do not offer any travel or accommodation costs for this after-care.
- Root Canal Re-treatment: Dental Holiday is also not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment that might become necessary after fitting crowns or bridgework as well as any other problems that were not visible on the x-ray or were not predicted or seen at the time of the treatment with us.
- Long term periodontal disease: if your teeth, gum, or jaw-bone have been lost due to ongoing bacterial infection usually occurring due to inadequate dental hygiene – keep to the points above in the terms and you won’t have to worry about this.
- Cancer sufferers: Unfortunately the current form of treating cancer and it’s side effects can cause teeth to become loss and the density of the jawbone to decrease.
- Genuine Accidents
- Drug abusers
- Debtors: Those who haven’t settled their dental treatment bill in full with us yet
- Any dental treatment not done in our dental clinic
- Damage: caused by tooth grinding at night (ask us to make a night guard for you if you have trouble with this)
- Damage: caused by intervention of a third party, other dentists and technicians, and late night bottle cap opening.
- Temporary: crowns /bridges / veneers and the cement used to attach them.
- Tooth whitening: tooth whitening brings varied results based on the original colour of your teeth
- WARNING ! Temporary solutions are not subject to these guarantees
Did you know that Dental Holiday has an UNDO button?!
So did anyone notice that there was no undo button in dentistry abroad? Of course you did.
We want you to leave with your perfect smile.
That’s why when we fit the final crowns or veneers, there’s still room and time for final adjustments if needed. As long as you’re with us, we can still send them back to our on-site labs for small adjustments before you leave…