Date: June 10-13, 2010
The 10th International Symposium on Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry features Periodontal, Restorative, and Implant Dentistry topics: Classical, Contemporary and Future Therapeutics.
Sponsored by the International Quintessence Publishing Group, publisher of The International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, and the American Academy of Periodontology, this symposium addresses current trends in these dental fields and implant and esthetic dentistry.
The symposium offers three cutting-edge sessions daily, presented by internationally recognised speakers. Participants can attend any sessions they wish.
Topics will cover:
- Contemporary Concepts in Implant Dentistry
- Clinical Regeneration: Surgical Approach to Enhance Restorative Results
- Maintenance of the Periodontal Patient: 21st Century Advances for the Practicing Clinician
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentation: A Hands-on Bone Grafting Technique Course
- The Biologic and Restorative Approach to Dental Implants
- Periodontal Regeneration: The Determinants of Efficacy
- Optimising Esthetic Results When Treating the Gummy Smile
- The Orthodontic Connection to Other Dental Disciplines
- Treatment Longevity for the Periodontally Compromised Patient
- Ceramics: The Master’s Reach for Ultimate Esthetics
- Extraction Wound Healing and Immediate Loading
- Risk Factors Challenging Implant Success
- Advances in Periodontal Plastic Surgery to Enhance Restorative Results
- Localised Ridge Augmentation for Implant Placement and Restoration