At Smile Clinic Slovakia, we’ll never misuse your data. We’ll never sell it. And we’ve never had a security breach. To learn more about how we use your data — and how we keep it safe — please take a moment to review our privacy notice.
This is a summary version. Follow the link to read an updated GDPR compliant version.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version is effective from 01/05/2019.
Who we are
Hello, we’re Smile Clinic Slovakia. Our address is Teplicka Ul. 84, Piešťany 92101, in the wonderful Slovak Republic.
Why we collect your data
There are a few different reasons for collecting your data.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We discuss it with a qualified dentist.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, social media or messaging apps.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What data we collect
When you get in touch with us by email, over the phone, or on social media, we collect some of your personal information, including the following information:
- your name
- information that you provide us about your dental condition
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to our patient surveys and/or offers
What data we receive
To give you the best service we can, we work closely with other companies and websites. Some of them share your basic information with us. This could be your name and address, your bank details when you send money, or your email and telephone number when we enter your data into our CRM systems.
How we share your information
Some of our partners need your data like our dental laboratories and external doctors to complete our service to you. So we share it with them. If we didn’t do that, we wouldn’t be able to provide the level of service that we are recommended for.
All companies that we share data with are located within the European Union and protected by European data acts such as the GDPR.
How long we keep your data
In most Slovakia according to law, we have to keep your data for a minimum of 5 years.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can ask to see the information we have about you. You can also ask us to change it, correct it, delete it, restrict how we use it, or object to the way we use it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If your data is asked for by your legal representative, a fee will be charged.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Phew! You’re done!
Updated and reviewed by the doctors & medical team of Smile Clinic in Slovakia