Date: Oct 9-12, 2010
The Amerian Dental Association Annual Session brings together leaders in dental practice, research, academics and industry to present more than 180 continuing education courses over four days.
Why Attend the ADA Annual Session?
- Gain valuable skills and knowledge from leaders in dental practice, research, academics and industry.
- Explore the “newest of the new” dental products and services at the World Marketplace exhibition.
- Experience the Live Operatory Center.
- Network with dental professionals and manufacturers from the U.S.A. and around the world.
- Attend the ADA General Sessions and Distinguished Speaker Series.
Who is Invited to Attend the 2010 ADA Annual Session?
Those who share the ADA’s commitment to the advancement of oral health care throughout the world, including:
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Product Dealers
- Dental Assistants
- Distributors and Manufacturers
- Laboratory Technicians
- Dental Students
- Dental Business Assistants (office staff/managers)
The 2010 ADA Annual Session in Orlando, Florida, will be held at the Orange County Convention Center.
Continuing education Courses:
Sat., Oct. 9 – Tue., Oct. 12
World Marketplace exhibition:
Sat., Oct. 9 – Mon., Oct. 11