What is the best dental surgeon?
A dental surgeon like Dr. Marek Salka & Dr. Martin Kafka is a surgical specialist who has undergone extensive training and education to treat a wide range of deformities and diseases of the mouth, jaws and face.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons, are also known as dental surgeons, and provide a very high quality of care through their surgical expertise, unparalleled understanding of aesthetics and function and advanced training in anaesthesia.
A dental surgeon has completed 4 years of dental school, plus 2 years study in a university to become a master dental surgeon.
John was here in April 2011 for dental implants. He gave us 10/10 and wrote a short but concise note:
The best dental surgeon I have ever had deal with my teeth“
Thank you John!
A Dental Surgeon with the highest calibre of surgical care
At Smile Clinic in Slovakia, near Hungary and Poland, we provide a full spectrum of surgical services and compassionate support for you and your family. Our team of dental experts offers special focus on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, giving out the highest calibre of surgical care for patients requiring bone grafts, implant placements and treatments for diseases and injuries to the teeth, jaws, mouth, bones and facial structures.
What does a Dental Surgeon do?
- Evaluate, formulate a treatment course and place dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Surgically reconstruct inadequate bone structure in the jaw area
- Treat injuries to the face, jaws, teeth and mouth
- Treat head and neck trauma
- Diagnose and treat facial pain, oral cancer and other diseases in the maxillofacial region
- Perform corrective jaw surgery for patients with cleft lip and palate, and other congenital defects
- Diagnose and surgically treat sleep apnea
- Perform Temporomandibular joint surgery (TMJ) for correcting malfunctions of the joint and treating TMJ-induced facial pain
- Perform facial cosmetic procedures to enhance facial appearance and function