CONTACT YOUR DENTIST ABROAD
For general dentistry abroad inquiries, please click the inquiry button at the top of this page and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
If you have a more detailed enquiry or a photograph, treatment plan or x-ray that you want to send to us for a free professional review by dental specialists, you can send it through the form as well.
If you’d like to send a photograph, please follow these steps:
Have someone take a clear digital photograph of you following the guidelines specified below
- Have plenty of natural light
- Use a stand alone camera, not a smartphone camera
- Force the flash “on’ on your camera
- Smile big but not over-exaggerated. It’s best to show part of the top and bottom teeth if possible. Think of something that makes you happy!
- Stand at least 3 feet away to take the photo and use zoom if necessary
- Important: Try to have the camera lens at about the height of the subject’s nose. You may have to stand on your toes or bend your knees. If you aim up or down at the subject’s teeth their will be an unnatural “curve” to the bite line.
Then send it to us through the contact form (the button is at the top of this page.
Telephone inquiries direct to the clinic abroad can be made to 00421 33 202 89 80