A damning report out this month has shown that the NHS dentistry shake-up has been a complete disaster. The reforms – designed to improve NHS dental services – have done the complete opposite.
The report shows that:
- Almost 1 million fewer people are being treated on the health service since the changes.
- Standards of care are dropping.
- The number of complex NHS treatments has dropped by half! This implies that NHS dentists are just removing people’s teeth instead of doing complex treatments because they’re not economical.
- In some areas people are experiencing severe difficulties in finding a dentist to treat them.
- The number of dentists working in the health service is in decline and the number of NHS treatments carried out has dropped.
In light of this, dental treatment abroad is an attractive alternative. Dental Holiday clinic in Piestany, Slovakia has dealt with this for the past 7 years treating UK patients with low-cost, personal dentistry in a spa town.
Their clients save up to 70% on their treatment price in Slovakia and they make sure that they receive the best service every step of the way.
Please visit http://dentalholiday.co.uk to make a free 30 second inquiry and receive your free quotation within 24 hors.
Or simply call Daniel Shaw on 00421 915 892 218 for more details.