Porcelain Veneers – Smile Design
Porcelain veneers are a wafer-thin piece of expertly formed porcelain that is attached to the front of your existing teeth. As they can be formed in any shape or size, they can dramatically change your smile at a very low-cost. The porcelain veneer can:
- Immediately cover unsightly, damaged or discoloured teeth
- Immediately give a straight, even smile if you suffer from crooked teeth
- Make your teeth appear longer, therefore giving you a more youthful appearance
- Make a smile wider and brighter
- Give whiter teeth to patients who have tried all the usual tooth whitenening method
- Give you an instant “Hollywood smile”
Full porcelain zirconia veneers: £297 per tooth, no extra costs for work, extractions etc. (we have no hidden or extra costs)
Guarantee: 5 years
Included in price: free airport transfer, temporary veneers, x-rays, consultations, 24hr phone and email support, free local mobile phone, cups of tea / coffee, smiles and help with anything about your stay – either myself or Ludmila my assistant will be looking after you in the clinic.
Duration: One visit of 4 working days.
Accommodation if needed: We have our own modern town centre flats to rent for £30 per night, or local spa hotels start from £50 upwards. You just tell us where you want to stay and we will arrange it.
Next steps: book a cheap flight via ryanair.com or skyeurope.com to Bratislava airport and send me the details along with your choice of accommodation. Appointment dates are available immediately. For veneers, the 2nd visit should not be on a Saturday.
Veneer Patient Case Study: These veneer photographs, before and after, should give you an idea of what a difference porcelain veneers can make to your smile and confidence. Click on the photo for a closer look.