This morning I received the following email:
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM, wrote:
Thank you Daniel for getting back to me with all the good information and I would love to visit Bratislava for my dental treatment.
I have been looking around for some time now to have my teeth fixed and have had some mad prices. Your cost is very good and I like what you have to offer and by reading you email I know that you and Dr Mark will make a good job of my teeth.
However, I have been “shopping around” a bit and have received many various quotes from both my local dentist and those abroad…what should I be looking out for?
Of course each case is individual, and I respond to all our emails personally, and steer away from a “standard dentist” response. Concerning medicine and dentistry, I feel that people deserve solid, non-biased advice to help them sort our their dental issues, even if they do in the end go to another clinic instead of ours.
So here’s my response. Hopefully you’ll find it useful too, if you’re looking to have “all on 4” dental implants abroad.
Things to watch out for are:
- Make sure you have the exact price, and have no hidden or extra things to pay for.
- Brand of implant used (no point paying an arm and a leg, but don’t go cheap, you need to have a good implant with a good few years of research behind it)
- Guarantee of dental implant (should be lifetime)
- Number of overall visits (with us it’s 3-4 max, however if it’s local you can stretch it to 5-6, but any more and they’ll just keep in charging you each time)
- And how many teeth will be on the fixed bridge (much better option than a fixed denture) We do 12.
I hope that helps…
All the best with your dental procedure, wherever you have it done.
If you’d like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact me now using any of the contact forms on this website.
Clinic Manager – Dental Holiday
Updated and reviewed by the doctors & medical team of Smile Clinic in Slovakia