Date: May 27-29, 2010
The aim of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry is to promote the pursuit of excellence in dental aesthetics, to provide leadership in the profession by defining the highest ethical standards and to foster interdisciplinary communication and research through publications and educational presentations.
The Spring Meeting’s discussed topics will cover:
- High Strength Ceramics: “Are They All They’re Cracked Up To Be?”
- The Inter-relationship between diagnosis, surgical technique & final prosthesis design.
- Decisions for the right implant abutments .
- Synergistic use of dental materials, a team approach: clinical and laboratory considerations.
- Face vs Dentition – correcting malocclusion in the context of the face.
- Contemporary management of the worn/eroded dentition: Full mouth rehabilitation: the fundamental role of the veneers .
- Aesthetic and occlusal integration in the complex restorative case.
- The role of adhesion in aesthetic restorative dentistry.
- Composite & anteriors: can every day dentistry be…. aesthetic?
- Reaching predictable results with zirconia restorations – a team approach.
- Defining predictability in smile enhancement/preservation: the periodontist’s responsibility.
- The Pink Revolution: Synergistic team approach when managing extreme soft & hard tissue challenges.
- The aesthetically compromised tooth – is the implant-retained crown the best choice?
- Clinical endodontic practice: more than a smooth white line on a radiograph.
- Soft & hard tissue management in the aesthetics of fixed prosthesis.
- The challenge of failing adjacent teeth in the aesthetic zone: setting realistic expectations for tissue outcomes.
Will be held in The Landmark Hotel (London),
May 27th-29th 2010