If you are looking for the “cheapest” option – then I’m sure you’ll find it. Our number 1 goal is that you get the best treatment possible for the right price, wherever you have it done.
These questions will really help you to make an accurate comparison between 2 clinics when looking into dental implants or the “all on 4/6/8” procedures:
- Consultation included free?
- CT-scans free?
- Is the doctor an implantologist (master study in university) or just a dentist or doctor in training?
- Number of visits needed?
- Semi-permanent bridge fitted immediately when implants are placed?
- Type of implants used?
- Types of crowns used?
- Any extra of hidden costs? (bone grafts / sinus lifts / stitches / medication, etc.)
- Does the clinic use an on-site lab?
- What is the clinic’s current GCR Score? Are they internationally accredited? (International rating of clinic standard)
Send any UK offer to us and we’ll break it down for you. Certainly, you can be sure that it will be 50-70% cheaper than in the UK.
This is because:
1. We use the most expensive brand of dental implants in the world to ensure a 100% successful result
Have a look here for comparison:
They charge £1500-£3500 per implant – that’s only the implant – not the abutment, crown, healing abutment, CT-scans, OPG X-rays, expert planning & consultation, sutures, etc.
Compare this with our £653 price, with everything else apart from the abutment & crown included.
2. Work done by a master implantologist & not by a dentist
It’s easy to be cheap when it’s done by someone who is still learning the craft, however your smile is not something that someone should be “learning” on.
While the UK law still allows it, the majority of UK clinics have dentists who do dental implants, with much less experience that us.
Here in Slovakia, you have to complete a separate university degree after dentistry, plus after placing 10-15 implants per day for 7 years, you can be sure that Dr. Marek is the right doctor for you in terms of experience.
3. On-site dental lab
Many UK clinics send their crowns to be made in other towns or abroad. We are unique in that your crown is hand-made directly in our own labs beneath the clinic, ensuring that minor adjustments can be made without an extra visit.
4. Lifetime guarantee on your implant
We will give you a lifetime guarantee on your implants. In order to maintain the guarantee, you will have to come for an annual check up at our clinic and have dental hygiene at least once a year (you do not have to visit our dental hygienist specifically). If taken care of properly, your dental implants will last a lifetime.
Contact us today to find the cheapest option for your dental treatment!
Last Updated on